Phaistos Networks is a leading R&D company, founded in 1997, on a mission to build powerful, elegant, data-driven products and services for people and businesses. We are passionate about technology and data, and we work hard to provide a human touch along with excellent service to our customers.
As we are accelerating our momentum as a leading Digital Marketing and Advertising Services company, we are seeking a Frontend Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic engineer with an innate thirst for knowledge and a “get things done” attitude. If you aspire being part of a digitally driven and innovation-led environment and you draw energy from the team, we would like to meet you.
Our company offers you the flexibility to work remote or in our offices in Heraklion Crete, Moires Crete and Athens.
About the Job/Responsibilities
Our new colleague will:
- Collaborate with other team members and partners
- Research and identify solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Τalk to partners/clients through a series of actions, to provide valuable feedback and support
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Develop and maintain unit tests and test automations
- Perform code reviews
- Contribute to the complete software development life cycle
- Good understanding of web architecture and how web works
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with Docker
- Comfortable with CSS preprocessors like SASS and Stylus
- Experience with REST APIs
- Familiar with git-based workflows
- A broad understanding with “last mile” tools webpack
Will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience with unit testing and test automations
- Working experience with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Solid experience with RPC and GraphQl
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL
- Solid understanding of unit testing (Jest, Puppeteer, Cypress and PHP Unit)
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Career & competencies development
- Continuous training
- Competitive salary package