Phaistos Networks is a leading R&D company, founded in 1997, on a mission to build powerful, elegant, data-driven products and services for people and businesses. We are passionate about technology and data, and we work hard to provide a human touch along with excellent service to our customers.
As we are accelerating our momentum as a leading Advertising Technology company, we are seeking a Product Manager to join our team in Heraklion, Crete and contribute to the company’s growth and expansion.
About the Job
As the Product Manager of Phaistos Networks, you will be responsible for setting out the product vision and strategy of Phaistos Networks. You will work closely with Engineering and Marketing teams as well as international product partners in order to develop and deliver new products as well as continuously optimize existing ones.
- Analyses and defines the customer experience for all Phaistos Networks products and proposes ideas and vision for the future of advertising technology
- Translates product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Carries out research and surveys, gathers and collates feedback and derives insights that are cascaded timely to all relevant stakeholders
- Actively seeks product feedback from influencers, thought leaders and power users across the whole spectrum of the advertising landscape and determines priorities, resource, effort and budget allocation
- Works closely with Marketing on productization elements, such as pricing tiers, feature sets and functionality of products as well as value proposition, positioning, product launches and other commercial aspects
- Sets out priorities, activities and optimisations for time-to-market to ensure maximum customer impact and collaborates with Engineering on daily workload
- Identifies and fills product gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in either business or science fields. Expertise in product and project management processes and tools, from Waterfall to Agile
- Relevant qualifications in project management such as PRINCE2, PMI or similar
- Proven track record in developing and shipping products and working with cross-functional teams